and Central Presbyterian Church/School
Built in 1928, First and Central Presbyterian Church's neo-Georgian brick building consists of a large, traditional sanctuary and a four-story education wing, sited across from Wilmington's landmark DuPont Hotel.
goal of this project for the congregation of First and Central Presbyterian
Church was to bring new life to their facility by making it not only ADA physically
accessible, but accessible in the greater sense - truly inviting and welcoming
to the community at large.
State of Delaware Accessible Building Awards Program
"...the architect made the education building and church completely accessible...while maintaining the historic character of this...facility."